Is this a dream?
The winter wind has caught sharp, and everything feels floating away steam puffs. Our hearts of Tokyo become dream.
What the heck is this? Here our Karma Ace character "Dreamie" is depicted floating above a crosswalk and into a Ukiyo-e dream as winter comes to Tokyo. This special piece was designed by the artist Holloh.
Why do you need this?
- It's beautiful and melancholy
- You love Ukiyo-e with a modern twist
- You've always got your head in the clouds. Come back to earth! We miss you.
This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|