The Star Stealers want stars. Why? How else are they going to get stardust for their hot chocolate? Duh.
The Japanese line "Hoshi ga hoshi!" is a play on words. In Japanese "star" and "want" are same word, hoshi (different kanji of course).
Why should I buy this?
- You will stop people in their tracks trying to figure out what's happening.
- You like stars.
- You like thieves.
- You like magic dust, for reasons.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|